Old Over-Clock UK Comments

Reaction score
O-cUK r0x

Over-clock UK absolutely well and truely r0x :D

They are extremely courteous, prompt in reply to both email and on their forums which is well staffed and has an amazing amount of knowledge on there :)

They are the best suppliers of OC specific hardware in the country and far out run any competition.

Their forums have turned me from a watercooling n00b into someone who has some knowledge and ability to help others in a very narrow market :)

Great job, keep it up.

In conclusion they are a selfless, caring, compassionate company and one too whom I highly recommend and will continue to support.

More shops like this please:)

Reaction score
Found this store a few years ago and have been a fan ever since. Good selection of products, very high quality. great staff, excellent customer service, exellent payment methods, excellent free forum for help and advice - simply nothing bad to say.

Reaction score
Been a frequent user of store and forums now for well over a year and a half and i see that i will be for many years to come.

The staff are the friendliest and most knowledgable of all the computer stores that i have used in the past and offer a gr8 range of overcloclocking products that are only sold if they actually make a difference.

The forums have one of the fastest response rates that i have seen and will try their hardest to help in anyway whether it being highly technical for advanced overclockers or just basic help and advice to new people interested in overclocking. Whoever you are, you are catered for in the forums.

My advice is use Over-Clock UK for you computing and overlocking needs and you will find the service is the best around.

Reaction score
Well, without repeating what everyone else has said so far theres not much i can add. extremely helpful forums, and a great community spirit. the fact they only stock products that make a difference and wont blow up after 30 seconds is a nice change from many sites only out to make a profit...

truely fantastic site, keep it up guys!

RwD

Reaction score
What a fantastic company, the staff are very knowlegable curtious and respectful (which makes a change from the norm these days)

A big thank you to Over-Clock for all the help they have given me (and my pc)

They really treat you like an individual and not like "another customer"

I WOULD DEFINATELY RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY TO ANYONE NEW OR OLD TO THE COMPUTER WORLD.

Reaction score
Brilliant Company.

Well i was told about this company from a close friend of mines who said that they weren't too bad, so i decided to take a look.

So i finally bit the bullet and ordered my Matrix Orbital MX223 guess what today it arrived early afternoon.

Got to say i was really impressed extreamly well packed took me nearly 15mins to get the bloody rapping off but it was in extreamly good conditions..

Would definetly recommend this company to anyone!
and these are the reasons why: -

Excellent Service.
Fast Response To E-Mails & Very Helpfull.
Fast Delivery.
Well Packaged Goods.
Just overall best company i have dealt with in a long time..

:)

Reaction score
Great store/Forums........Friendly staff and very safe/reliable ordering,quickest delivery I've seen online...

Ordered quite a bit of gear,including a 9800xt.....everything was well packaged and I've never had to RMA anything

Damn glad I found the place,back in Aug'03 as a complete nOOb,everyone there has been a great help...

Reaction score
O-CuK

This store beats anyone for quality and price. The customers service is beyond any expectation..

I placed an order at 23:35 and then 10mins later got a call on me mobile from Sales saying an item i'd ordered was out of stock and gave me options to change the order there and then. I've never been on a receiving end like this, it felt like royalty! Another 5mins went by and i received a confirmation change of order!

This beats anyone i've ever bought from. Maybe some companies should learn from this.

Reaction score
Re: Over-Clock UK

Top shop, top peeps, they are how a business should be run, with peeps that care

If enough hasn't been said already then i will just say....

If your into overclocking seriously, and want the very best advice, parts, and aftersales service, then there is no other place i know of that comes even close

Reaction score
Outstanding service throughout, they are very helpfull the prices are good and they don't chargw rip off prices for postage unlike their competitors, I was introduced to them by a friend now it's certain I will also introduce people to this great company.

Reaction score
4 things i ave to say about overclock-uk

1.Excellent Service.
2.Super Fast Delivery (took 2 days)
3.very well Packaged
4.Quality products

overall i think there the best company around to deal with

Ask a Question