OL 2002 Calander

MarkC

I like to undo the calendar holidays that I did for a country. When I go
the country list, the country that is set on the calendar is uncheck, even
though it is set. How do I undo it? I checked it and a message comes up
already set, do you to add it again? No, I want to get undo it.

Help...

Diane Poremsky [MVP]

To remove holidays, go to the calendar and use a group by view. Find the
Holiday category and delete the ones for the country you no longer want.

Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

http://www.outlook-tips.net/howto/news.htm
[Posted using NNTP for Outlook]