Office drawing converting to picture

Stee

Hi,

I want to convert the office drawing in a particular slide
to a JPG or BMP image dynamically through my program. But
if I use the Export function of Slide or Presentation, it
exports only the part of the drawing which is within the
boundary of the slide. Is there anyway I can convert the
office drawing in a slide to a image dynamically?? I want
to do this, as and when user updates the drawing. Is that
possible? I am doing this in VC++.

Thanks in advance.

Do a CTRL-A to select everything on your slide and CTRL-C
to copy all that has been selected and past it into MS
Paintbrush. Then save it as a bitmap or Jpeg.

I do this all the time and it works great.

Do a CTRL-A to select everything on your slide and CTRL-C
to copy all that has been selected and past it into MS
Paintbrush. Then save it as a bitmap or Jpeg.

after your done doing the steps above, copy and paste the
picture to your presentation or document wherever you need
it. It is best to paste it as a picture rather than a
bitmap as bitmaps take a lot of diskspace and your
presentation or document becomes unnecessarily large
diskspace-wise.
I do this all the time and it works great.