Windows XP Office 12 ... now renamed Office 2007

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
. :D

Will there be a price increase?

No, pricing remains the same as comparable Office 2003 editions. Here's how the pricing breaks down:

Microsoft Office Enterprise 2007 - Volume licensed
Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2007 - Volume licensed
Microsoft Office Professional 2007 - $499, upgrade is $329
Microsoft Office Small Business 2007 - $449, upgrade is $279
Microsoft Office Standard 2007 - $399, upgrade is $239
Microsoft Office Basic 2007 - Available only with new PC purchases, no upgrade pricing available
Microsoft Office Home and Student 2007 - $149 with 3-PC family license; cannot be upgraded from prior versions.

Notice the MS Office Home and Student 2007. $149 for 3 PC installs! Replaces Student and Teacher Edition 2003. This version includes Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote. (Note that the previous version included Outlook and not OneNote.)

mucks note;
I didn't bother converting the curency, just replace the dollar sign with a pound one ... MS don't have a USA to UK exchange rate either. :rolleyes:

OH, and for those of you who think this may be a tad expensive ... try OpenOffice, it's FREE. :cool:

Reaction score
OH, and for those of you who think this may be a tad expensive ... try OpenOffice, it's FREE. :cool:

And don`t forget shut the door it gets awful draughty:D :D :D

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Office Student Edition for me :D

Think I will pass and stick with the version from when I started uni, as it is doing fine :) May upgrade when Vista comes out... maybe!

Ask a Question