Nvidia Geforce GTX 275 Cards Out Now

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
The new GeForce GTX 275 Graphics Card delivers best-in-class graphics performance in the hottest games such as Warhammer 40,000, Dawn of War II and Far Cry 2. With full GPU-acceleration for Nvidia PhysX technology, the GeForce GTX 275 will change your 3D gaming with insane PhysX gaming effects by bringing dynamic forces of nature and massively destructible environments to games including Sacred 2 and Mirror’s Edge.

- Core Clock: 633MHz
- Memory: 896MB GDDR3
- Memory Clock: 2268MHz (Effective)
- Memory Interface: 448-Bit
- Memory Bandwidth: 127.0GB/s
- Processing Cores: 240
- Shader Clock: 1404MHz
- Bus Type: PCI-Express 2.0
- Display Connectors: 2 Dual-Link DVI-I
- SLI Ready
- HDCP Capable
- DirectX 10 Support
- OpenGL 3.0 Support
- PhysX Enabled
- CUDA Enabled

ruvb0k.jpg

http://www.overclockers.co.uk/productlist.php?&groupid=701&catid=56&subid=1410&sortby=priceAsc

Look out for the new drivers anytime now. :)

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
I'm interested to see how this PhysX integration pans out, but I guess that is more down to the game developers than nVidia.

Really looking forward to see what the next generation of games can do to take advantage of these cards :)

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
I've read a few of those reviews and it seems this card is basically a GTX285 but with less memory and a lot less price tag. And 896Mb is still heaps of memory.

Even OCUK's own brand GTX 275 seems like a fantastic buy for around £238.00 inc postage.

It seems at last top end cards are becoming affordable. Probably in large part because of the close competition with ATI, who seem to have moved up many notches in the last twelve months.

I can't afford one myself right at this moment but I think this would be the choice for me if I were in the market for a new card.

Ask a Question