NumericUpDown Problems

Eric

Hi.

I have an application that is going to make extensive use of the
numericupdown control. I cannot set the font property, and the appearance
is not consistent with the rest of my application. Is this a know problem?
Is there a solution? I cannot find one at opennetcf.org.

Serg Kuryata [MS]

Hello Eric,

Unfortunately, the Font property is not supported for the NumerUpDown
control.

Best regards,
Sergiy.