Number entries are automatically divided by 100 - Excel 2003

Chuck

For some mystical reason, all of my numerical entries into an Excel
2003 spreadsheet are being divided by 100. For example, if I enter
1025, the number 10.25 will appear in the cell.

This "divide by 100" situation happens on ALL of my spreadsheets -
even ones that were working fine previously.

To my knowledge, I have not made any changes to the program settings.

Any help is appreciated.

Chuck

Rick Rothstein

Click Tools/Options on the menu bar, select the Edit tab and remove the
check mark from the checkbox that is labeled "Fixed decimal".

Rick Rothstein (MVP - Excel)