nstask32.exe

joe

when i start up my pc i get this message appearing
'nstask32.exe'
'windows cannot fin nstask32.exe make sure you typed the
name correctly and then try again. to search for a file
click the start button, amd then click search'

i have tried doing what it tells me to do but no luck, no
idea what to try next...cheers

Carey Frisch [MVP]

W32.Randex.E
http://securityresponse.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/data/w32.randex.e.html