Not the WCG Stats Monday

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
Good morning... well it's still a rather a dark one actually, and very cold too ;)

Today I'm scheduled to start an internet trial. Still with the same ISP, still keeping the same e-mail addy. But the re-seller is trying out a different wholesaler, and "muggins" here, decided to give it a go :rolleyes:

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
oh?

Well you'll let us know no doubt how it all goes ... :)

:wave:

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
Yup :nod: Fortunately, it's still only a one- month contract, so not tied-in for too long if things don't work out. It's with 0-Bit. Some have been on the trial for a few weeks, but have no idea how they're faring, because trialists have all been "sworn to secrecy" until all the tweaks and glitches have been ironed-out. So hang on... I will just put on this disguise, so that no one will recognise me!! :cool: Owzat!! Bet you can't tell who I am now! :lol:

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
feckit said:
Lord Lucan by any chance?:rolleyes:

Pssssst!.... Listen very carefully... I shall say ziss only once...:p (you will just have to imagine the trench coat and strong French accent!! Lol)

Reaction score
Taffycat said:

Pssssst!.... Listen very carefully... I shall say ziss only once...:p (you will just have to imagine the trench coat and strong French accent!! Lol)
Gordon Brown?:p

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Sounds interesting TC, should be fun testing something new out (well, if it goes to plan anyway!).

I'm going to be working on the WCG Stats software tomorrow or Weds, as I don't have time to fix it today - but I'm hoping it's a simple tweak to get it back up and running. :)

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
Ian Cunningham said:
Sounds interesting TC, should be fun testing something new out (well, if it goes to plan anyway!).

I'm going to be working on the WCG Stats software tomorrow or Weds, as I don't have time to fix it today - but I'm hoping it's a simple tweak to get it back up and running. :)

Well it was certainly easy to get up and running - no "down" time at all, and only needed to change one setting in the router. It would probably have been a tad different if I'd been migrating away from my ISP altogether, of course.

If this doesn't work out, then I think I might take up the LLU option, but will see how this goes first. :thumb:

Yay, re the stats Ian :thumb: but we all appreciate that these things take time, so no worries - eh guys? :nod: :D

Ask a Question