Not just the Italians

Rush

Cool Cruncher
Reaction score
Football corruption or alledged mis doings are rearing their ugly head in Italy with Juventus facing a player exodus and relegation to Serie B after investigations into corruption,their entire board resigned along with Italys referee representative being excluded from World Cup duties amid the controversy. Other Italian clubs and National Players are also involved.

If this wasn`t bad even Arsenal are amongst it now !!!
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/programmes/newsnight/5037494.stm

What next...Chelsea FC owner Roman Abramovich, Britain's richest man with a fortune of £7.5bn is investigated for alledged wrong doings ??...oh forgot he has been .

It seems the game is being overshadowed by corruption..so maybe when a dodgy referee`s decision , or debateable goal , or players feigning injury or simulating happens in the World Cup....they maybe a lot of people could be uttering a few lines in the way of ...How much were you paid for that eh ??

Reaction score
Chelski play sexy football

How dare you mention the owner of Chelski like that Rush:p
Why he & Chelski are wounderful people who are bringing football to those who are rich & can afford half time prawn sandwichs to see the mighty team full of english players.:rolleyes: I rest my case.
I shall instruct my legal advisor Murdoch to write to you shortly, when he is sober
laughingsmiley.gif

Last edited:

Rush

Cool Cruncher
Reaction score
No rest for the wicked

Murdoch....hahaha thats him now in your avatar :lol: :lol: :lol: