Not British

gabriella

Sunflower Queen
Reaction score
Hi

I could say alot here but I am not going to because I believe that everyone has the right to express their views within the bounds of acceptability.

These are dfficult times and difficult issues we are living and dealing with. We live in muli cultural communities and somehow we all have to live and work together in harmony and peace. Differences are ok as far as I am concerned. Violence, terrorism and the like are not - that goes for whatever race, creed, religion etc... people subscribe to.

With love to all

Gabs x

Reaction score
christopherpostill said:
I don't think anyone could have written that better than you Flops - i totally agree with pretty much everything said there... apart from i think we will end up being a little TOO multicultural, if Blair dosent get his act together.

Mr Blair must have read your reply on this thread.;) :eek:

Reaction score
psd99 said:
'In God We Trust'

I thought that is American, because it is written all over their monopoly money!

it appears on all of our denominations.

Reaction score
As far as language goes

I live in Florida, I've gotten used to it all, and it relly dosn't bother me. Just very glad I took spanish in highschool and not italian or french.

Reaction score
Raje said:
it appears on all of our denominations.

exactly thats where i got it from
whether its one dollar note or a hundred its written on them all!

Ask a Question