Norton internet security

• Thread starter =?iso-8859-1?B?RGFuaWVsIEP0dOk=?=
  • Start date
?

=?iso-8859-1?B?RGFuaWVsIEP0dOk=?=

Have just purchased Norton Internet Security 2007 through download.

So far, so good with VISTA. Looks like it's an excellent program. It found 9 tracking cookies that WIndows OneCare didn't even notice.

Dan
Sudbury, Canada

S

Scott

[Default] On Tue, 6 Feb 2007 17:39:00 -0500, Daniel Côté

Anything from Symantec is a virus. Delete immediately!

Z

Zim Babwe

Norton slows down your computer, introduces many problems, the Internet security really sucks, it is a nightmare. Remove it as fast as you can from your system.

So far, so good with VISTA. Looks like it's an excellent program. It found 9 tracking cookies that WIndows OneCare didn't even notice.

Dan
Sudbury, Canada

K

K Hazen

What do you suggest as good virus protection? Suggestions?
Norton slows down your computer, introduces many problems, the Internet security really sucks, it is a nightmare. Remove it as fast as you can from your system.

Dan
Sudbury, Canada

K

Keith

Don't believe the doom and gloom of users who "probably" have not used the latest version of NIS. I have used NIS 2007 and Avast on my system and I had no problems with either. You'll find others swear by NOD but I've never used it before.

Dan
Sudbury, Canada

B

Brendan

I'm running CA Antivirus 2007 on a 30 day trial, it works fully with Vista.
and it does not slow down my system.

http://shop.ca.com/downloads/free_trial_software.aspx

Brendan.

Norton slows down your computer, introduces many problems, the Internet
security really sucks, it is a nightmare. Remove it as fast as you can from
your system.

So far, so good with VISTA. Looks like it's an excellent program. It found 9
tracking cookies that WIndows OneCare didn't even notice.

Dan
Sudbury, Canada

K

K Hazen

What virus protection do you recommend? I am currently using the free trial but have to make a decision soon. Thanks in advance

Dan
Sudbury, Canada

Ask a Question