Normal

edmunort

From: "Rain" <[email protected]>
Subject: Stock Database
Date: Sunday, December 14, 2003 9:30 PM

How can I create stNormalock database that can using FIFO (first in first
out)
method to calculation the cost?
Thk.

Arvin Meyer

From: "Rain" <[email protected]>
Date: Sunday, December 14, 2003 9:30 PM

How can I create stNormalock database that can using FIFO (first in first
out)
method to calculation the cost?

I have no idea what a "stNormalock database" is. Perhaps you'd like to make
it clearer to us?

There are no built in FIFO routines in Access Excel, or SQL-Server so you'll
have to build your own. To do that, you'll need to outline the structure of
the table which is storing the data. Make sure that you have a timestamp
field in that table which is updated as the record is created so that it can
be used to sort the records. Have a look at the TOP predicate in the SQL
help files and use that to retrieve your data.
--
Arvin Meyer, MCP, MVP
Microsoft Access