No Sent Items Folder

Bob V

Im using MS Outlook 2002 did a re-install on a new hard drive and now Ive
lost my Sent Items, how can I retrieve my folder , not worried about the
contents?
Thanks Bob

Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

How did you restore your Outlook data?

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

After furious head scratching, Bob V asked:

| Im using MS Outlook 2002 did a re-install on a new hard drive and now
| Ive lost my Sent Items, how can I retrieve my folder , not worried
| about the contents?
| Thanks Bob

Bob V

Did a complete install of Ms Office 2002..Thanks Bob

"Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]" <[email protected]>
wrote in message How did you restore your Outlook data?

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

After furious head scratching, Bob V asked:

| Im using MS Outlook 2002 did a re-install on a new hard drive and now
| Ive lost my Sent Items, how can I retrieve my folder , not worried
| about the contents?
| Thanks Bob

Brian Tillman

Bob V said:
Did a complete install of Ms Office 2002..Thanks Bob

If you have ANY folders, Sent Items should be among them. Sent Items is one
of the folders Outlook creates by default and you cannot suppress thay
creation. What type of account? How did you configure your mail profile?

Ken Slovak - [MVP - Outlook]

Although even if some of the default folders are missing or screwed up in
some way starting Outlook using the /resetfolders switch will restore all
default folders.

Bob V

Ken I opened up the window with Folder list opened all the trees and don't
see Sent Items there after closing it down and re opening it..Thanks Bob