Nice person or Psychopath?

Reaction score
Well i did it again and answered the questions properly & scored 18.;)
I'm a soft bugger at heart!:blush:

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
39%

Though your conscience is in the right place you also have a pragmatic streak and generally aren’t afraid to do your own dirty work! You’re no shrinking violet - but no daredevil either. You generally have little trouble seeing things from another person’s perspective but, at the same time, are no pushover. ‘Everything in moderation – including moderation’ might sum up your approach to life.

Fairly true I spose :)

Urmas

Subarctic Penguin
Reaction score
:lol:

39 % here as well. Maybe we be identical Siamese?

:fool:

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
hmmm, 58%

Though your conscience is in the right place you also have a pragmatic streak and generally aren’t afraid to do your own dirty work! You’re no shrinking violet - but no daredevil either. You generally have little trouble seeing things from another person’s perspective but, at the same time, are no pushover. ‘Everything in moderation – including moderation’ might sum up your approach to life.

:rolleyes:

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
I scored 18%
You are warm and empathic with a heightened awareness of social responsibility and a strong sense of conscience. You like to carefully weigh up the pros and cons of a situation before you act and are generally averse to taking risks. You are very much a ‘people person’ and dislike conflict. ‘Do unto others…’ are your watchwords. But, although you avoid hurting others, those residing at the higher end of the psychopathic spectrum might not be as considerate, so stay vigilant to avoid being hurt unnecessarily.

nivrip

Yorkshire Cruncher
Reaction score
52%, so half a psychopath then. Same comment as Mucks. :D

Ask a Question