Newsgroups Help

ace66

I was trying to use newsgroups in windows mail, but was unable to post or
respond to articles. I tried setting up a MSN live account and still could
not post or reply to messages. My email works fine though. Now my nesgroup
folder in mail is gone any suggestions will be appreciated, Thanks ace66

John Inzer

ace66 said:
I was trying to use newsgroups in windows mail, but was unable to
post or respond to articles. I tried setting up a MSN live account
and still could not post or reply to messages. My email works fine
though. Now my nesgroup folder in mail is gone any suggestions will
be appreciated, Thanks ace66
====================================
Maybe the following article will offer some ideas:

Windows Vista -
Accessing Newsgroups
With Windows Mail
http://tinyurl.com/3avt5q

http://vistasupport.mvps.org/accessing_newsgrousp_with-windows_mail.htm

You could also try the following server:
msnews.microsoft.com

--

John Inzer
MS Picture It! -

Digital Image
Highlights and FAQs
http://support.microsoft.com/ph/695

Notice
This is not tech support
I am a volunteer

Solutions that work for
me may not work for you

Proceed at your own risk

ace66

That did it, thanks John I just needed the right sever name - news.microsoft
..com

John Inzer

ace66 said:
That did it, thanks John I just needed the right sever name -
news.microsoft .com
You're welcome.

Thanks for the update.