Newsgroups for third party tools for .NET developers

Michael Justin

Dear all

Are there any popular newsgroups or some other places on the web where
third party products for .NET developers (libraries, components, build
and test tools,...), open source and commercial, are being discussed /
supported and announced?

Best Regards

Michael Justin

Not to my knowledge but there should be. Your sig indicates you're a
language and platform foreigner ;-) so I suppose you can be forgiven for
not knowing about a well known .NET benefactor: Scott Hanselman.
http://www.hanselman.com/blog/Scott...DeveloperAndPowerUsersToolListForWindows.aspx

Thank you very much for this link, which also contains some nice
third-party product ad banners (a free WPF data grid for example ...)!

Meanwhile I have also found the MSDN forums at
http://forums.microsoft.com/msdn/default.aspx?siteid=1

I will check if there is a forum which covers discussions about and
announcements of third-party tools for .NET (open source and
commercial). Would be nice if there is a central place for all this
essential stuff beside the language, the core libraries and the IDE :)

Best Regards

Michael Justin

Michael said:
Are there any popular newsgroups or some other places on the web where
third party products for .NET developers (libraries, components, build
and test tools,...), open source and commercial, are being discussed /
supported and announced?

Found another place for third party tools:

http://www.it-visions.de/tools.aspx

Tools and Software Components for the .NET Framework - Product Directory
(52 categories, 1011 products)

Michael