Newsgroup movie clip problem with Windows Mail

bob clere

In the older version of Outlook Express, I could combine and decode Mpeg's,
AVI,s, WMV's etc and then click on the combined file and it would invoke
Media player. This new version combines and decodes but the resulting file
name is not "Clickable". Seems like there's a switch or setting I'm missing
somewhere. Any thoughts?

Julian

bob clere said:
In the older version of Outlook Express, I could combine and decode
Mpeg's, AVI,s, WMV's etc and then click on the combined file and it would
invoke Media player. This new version combines and decodes but the
resulting file name is not "Clickable". Seems like there's a switch or
setting I'm missing somewhere. Any thoughts?

It works for me.

Can you save the attachments then run them outside of WM?