Newbie for starters with excel, I am needing to transfer info fromsheet2 to the universe sheet.

H

heybata

Hi and thanks in advance for any help whatsoever.
I am very new to excel, i have inherited a workbook designed for a Salary and contract league.
Heres my problem:
I have several sheets in this workbook, but i have i think got all figured out except transferring the info from sheet 2 to certain player names in the LND universe sheet.
I have to enter the players values in sheet 2 once a month during the season, because the values change each month, so i copy and paste them in the 2 columns on the left, then the formulas take over and are supposed to transfer the info to the Universe sheet by player names.
For some silly reason probably that is not happening.
Probably just better to post the attachments and see if anyone can help.
LNDUniverse14Aug2014.xlsx

I hope this works.
Thanks

H

heybata

Hi and thanks in advance for any help whatsoever.

I am very new to excel, i have inherited a workbook designed for a Salaryand contract league.

Heres my problem:

I have several sheets in this workbook, but i have i think got all figured out except transferring the info from sheet 2 to certain player names in the LND universe sheet.

I have to enter the players values in sheet 2 once a month during the season, because the values change each month, so i copy and paste them in the 2 columns on the left, then the formulas take over and are supposed to transfer the info to the Universe sheet by player names.

For some silly reason probably that is not happening.

Probably just better to post the attachments and see if anyone can help.

LNDUniverse14Aug2014.xlsx

I hope this works.

Thanks

Heres link i hope this works.
https://d.docs.live.net/7838afb6fce3e2e0/Public

Ask a Question