New years Resolution

Reaction score
To keep the job i'm in at present

Be able to pay my way and keep me head above water and treat lil'man now and then :)

That too much to ask dya think?

Reaction score
:DMine is Love, Peace and happiness to me and all peoples over the world. Oh and just one other thing hope the government do not bugger up my pension.HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL:thumb::cheers:

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
New Year's resolution?

To observe the dictum that is 'Health is the greatest wealth' and stay alive, that would keep me a happy chappie :)

And bootneck, DC will mess up our pensions. When I was 17 and started work I was assured the contribution taken from my wages would assure me of a retirement that was worry-free financially.

They lied to me of course and Cameron is only doing what Thatcher would have liked to do but didn't, at the time, have the bottle to do.

So, should I find myself begging for scraps of bacon and a cup of weak soup my new year's resolution may be to assassinate David Cameron. And maybe the Clegg zombie as well.

At least when they put me in prison to end my years I will be warm, clothed and fed.

Happy New Year :)

Reaction score
:(You wanna bet on the prison thing, I have they will colonise the anthrax islands in the Hebrides and make them into prisons, you wouldn't live long there!!!!!!:eek:

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
:(You wanna bet on the prison thing, I have they will colonise the anthrax islands in the Hebrides and make them into prisons, you wouldn't live long there!!!!!!:eek:

Well, let's consider the scenario. Had I carried out my intentions outlined in previous posts I'd probably feel quite content with myself. I've clocked up three score years and have, along the way, enjoyed myself a great deal.

So if that's the price I'd pay, being forcibly exposed to Anthrax (the disease, not the band) then I could handle that :) There comes a time you gotta let go, I'd prefer it to be voluntary but it usually isn't.

Seriously, I am now apolitical but in my whole lifetime I have never seen a work situation so bad. The larger corporations are slowly eating up all resources and little guys like me are being sidelined.

Coincidence with Cameron's election and his impotent sidekick Clegg? I think not.

Ask a Question