From: "=?Utf-8?B?RnJlZA==?=" <[email protected]>
Subject: new project deployment choices missing
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2004 11:31:08 -0800

I am a new user of VB.NET with no prior VB6 experience either. I may have an installation problem becaus

when I try to create a deployment project only a single icon is visible, "SETUP PROJECT"

My documentation says that there should be Setup Wizard, Cab Project, New Module Project

Web Setup Project also. Wonder where they disapeared to??

I had recently reinstalled my whole system from the ground up, since I couldnt get VB.NET to work otherwis

after installing Norton. It works now but there is one weird thing. I have XP Professional and if the syste

is interrogated or on bootup it shows XP profesional screen, but the final Windows screen has XP Home Edition???

I presume since everything else says otherwise this wouldnt affect VB.NET and what it allows??

I did the various installations for Internet compatibility.

Fred