new programs install

G

When I install a new program I am required to log in as an administrator. Later when loggin as a regular user I am not able to use the program or some features of the program. How can I make the programs installed available to all users without giving them administrative privilegies.

G

right click on program,properties, and advanced, and choose
run as diferrent user credensials.
-----Original Message-----
When I install a new program I am required to log in as an
administrator. Later when loggin as a regular user I am not
able to use the program or some features of the program.
How can I make the programs installed available to all
users without giving them administrative privilegies.

G

I'm not sure what the other person is talking about but all you have to do is make sure the program gets installed in the all users\program folder. Right click start then click "open all users" and you will see the program folder as the first one listed. Any programs that you want all people to have acess to will be installed in here. If it is only in your program folder then you can drag and drop it from yours into the all users\programs. If you need help with dragging and dropping look in your help and support center under the start button or e:mail me and I'll describe in detail how to do this. good luck.

Ask a Question