New Hard Drive in ... working

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
For the second time within 6months I have had to install a new hard drive. I can personally vouch for Acronis' True Image, this 'program' has saved me twice now. Faultless. :bow:

It took me longer to mess with the innards of the PC than it took Acronis TI to "clone" the drive. No preparation of the drive was needed. just bung in the HD, restart, invoke Acronis, press mouse button 3 times, go put the kettle on. Job done! and I still have half a cup of coffee to drink. :lol:

Now I have to muck about putting the flipping side of the case back on. :rolleyes:

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
I don't envy you! I keep weekly backups using Acronis (plus the occasional secondary manual backup), but I'd hate to put it to the test...

Glad to hear you're back up and running... and that Acronis does the job :D.

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
The really annoying bit is, the drive that was clunking has been a quiet as the new Seagate Barracuda. :rolleyes:

I may just have a 'back up' drive ... still, I get nearly 3 months before I have to use the Amazon returns label. :)

:user:

Ask a Question