-----Original Message-----
From: rodchar [mailto:[email protected]]
Posted At: Wednesday, April 25, 2007 4:52 PM
Posted To: microsoft.public.dotnet.languages.csharp
Conversation: new Class Library project
Subject: new Class Library project

hey all,
i compiled my Class Library in Release mode but whenever i add a reference
to this dll it adds that extra .pdb file. how do i keep it from adding
that
..pdb file?

thanks,
rodchar

Alex Meleta

ok, the full path:
Project > Settings > Build > Advanced (button) > Debug Info -> to "none".

Regards, Alex Meleta
Blog:: http://devkids.blogspot.com

Posted At: Wednesday, April 25, 2007 6:00 PM
Posted To: microsoft.public.dotnet.languages.csharp
Conversation: new Class Library project
Subject: Re: new Class Library project

i don't see this option, is this in visual studio 2005?

ahhhh!!! - grasshopppa

Alex Meleta said:
ok, the full path:
Project > Settings > Build > Advanced (button) > Debug Info -> to "none".

Regards, Alex Meleta
Blog:: http://devkids.blogspot.com

Posted At: Wednesday, April 25, 2007 6:00 PM
Posted To: microsoft.public.dotnet.languages.csharp
Conversation: new Class Library project

i don't see this option, is this in visual studio 2005?

Alex Meleta said:
Just disable the generation of debugging information:
Project->Settings-> ... Debug Info -> Select "none".