New Bold Fonts

R

RScotti

I got eight Windows Update last night and it somehow installed new bold fonts that are bold and I
would like to find out how I can keep them this way if they change. Went to the fonts folder but
didn't know what to look for.

I checked all the updates and none of them were for bold fonts they were for all for security only.

Can you tell me how to find out what fonts they are and how I can select to have them in bold?

Thanks,

Have a good day!
Rich Scotti

C

Carey Frisch [MVP]

There are no font downloads available from Windows Update....

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP
Windows - Shell/User

Enjoy all the benefits of genuine Microsoft software:
http://www.microsoft.com/genuine/default.mspx

---------------------------------------------------------------------------­---------------------------------

|I got eight Windows Update last night and it somehow installed new bold fonts that are bold and I
| would like to find out how I can keep them this way if they change. Went to the fonts folder but
| didn't know what to look for.
|
| I checked all the updates and none of them were for bold fonts they were for all for security only.
|
| Can you tell me how to find out what fonts they are and how I can select to have them in bold?
|
| Thanks,
|
| Have a good day!
| Rich Scotti

R

RScotti

I know that cause I checked the Update information but after the reboot the fonts changed.
I thought you could tell me why this happened?

There are no font downloads available from Windows Update....

Have a good day!
Rich Scotti

Ask a Question