Need to re-activate Word due to computer malfunction.

Computer malfunction necessitated hard drive re-fdisk. Had to reload all
files. MS Word 2003 gives error message I need to reactivate. It will not
reactivate on internet or activate by phone.
Need assistance in reactivation of MS Word 2003.

Thanks rscott76

Doug Robbins

What do you mean that it will not do it by phone. Have you spoken to the
operator and been given the activation code? Be at the computer while you
telephone and do it while the operator is on the line.

consulting basis.

Hope this helps,
Doug Robbins - Word MVP
"R Scott 76 Cody Hill Bird Ranch" <R Scott 76 Cody Hill Bird
news:[email protected]...

Doug Robbins said:
What do you mean that it will not do it by phone. Have you spoken to the
operator and been given the activation code? Be at the computer while you
telephone and do it while the operator is on the line.

consulting basis.

Hope this helps,
Doug Robbins - Word MVP
"R Scott 76 Cody Hill Bird Ranch" <R Scott 76 Cody Hill Bird

I should have said that MS page that has the options tp activate by inter net
or by phone failed to respond when I clicked the activate by phone. I could
not locate a MS Phone number to call. ???

Thanks a bunch rscott76