my font wont work in Word 2000

G

I have recently loaded from a font cd a font called "Flower Power" (FLPOW_R.PFM). Though this is not a True Type font (the icon before the name is an a), it does appear in my fonts folder. When trying to use the font in word, it doesn't work. All that appears are the characters I typed in Times New Roman, though the font box shows that I am using Flower Power? Any ideas on why this is happening and/or how to correct it?

S

Sharon F

I have recently loaded from a font cd a font called "Flower Power" (FLPOW_R.PFM). Though this is not a True Type font (the icon before the name is an a), it does appear in my fonts folder. When trying to use the font in word, it doesn't work. All that appears are the characters I typed in Times New Roman, though the font box shows that I am using Flower Power? Any ideas on why this is happening and/or how to correct it?

PFM= Printer Font Metrics
Check the Adobe site for more info. Not positive but it looks like
Adobe Type Manager *might* be able to implement the font in Windows.

Sharon F
MS MVP - Windows XP

Ask a Question