-----Original Message-----
From: Staff Dept Email [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Wednesday, November 25, 2009 4:02 PM
To: Alex Chau; Anson Lee; C.K Lung; Stephanie Chen; Chli-Li Huang; Eugenia
Lee; Fanny Lung; Francis Tin; Janis Tam; Karen Kwan; Kenny Tang; Laiman Tam;
Luis Chein; Maisie Chan Mei Ning; Michael Fuh; MICHELLE LOW; Mimi Lau (Swire
Properties); P.N. Tam; Patrick Lee; Raymond Leung; Regina Hui; Samson Wong;
SUMMIT CHAN; KENNY TANG; Victor W.H. Ho; William Yiu (SBHO); Zhouping Zhang
(Swire Properties)
Subject: Circular-HSBC Home Mortgage Loan Schem

Pls find attached Circular .

VanguardLH

wc_chan said:
I would like to know the reason why my outlook spammed the below message. I
haven't turned on Junk Email Option so far.
Brgds/Elson