Multiple SUMIF

K

Krish

I have a table as follows.
Date Customer Invoice Route Sales
I have a formula at the end of the data column, SUMIF(B2:B1500=B2)*(A2:A1500=A2). This formula tells me if there are more than one time the Customer is repeated in a single date. Now I want to include in the same formula another condition that if in a single day, if the same customer is repeated but refer to a different route than others, count as "1". I am trying to determine the number of stops per customer. If the same customer has multiple Invoices on a single date, it is considered as one stop unless it was delivered by another Route driver.
Any help is very much appreciated.

K

D

Don Guillett

Pls use plain text
Without seeing your data, here is a formula you may adapt

=sumproduct((a2:a22="Joe")*(b2:b22>=1)*(c2:c22=<10))
to count
to sum col d that meets the criteria
=sumproduct((a2:a22="Joe")*(b2:b22>=1)*(c2:c22=<10),d2:d22)

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software
(e-mail address removed)
I have a table as follows.
Date Customer Invoice Route Sales
I have a formula at the end of the data column, SUMIF(B2:B1500=B2)*(A2:A1500=A2). This formula tells me if there are more than one time the Customer is repeated in a single date. Now I want to include in the same formula another condition that if in a single day, if the same customer is repeated but refer to a different route than others, count as "1". I am trying to determine the number of stops per customer. If the same customer has multiple Invoices on a single date, it is considered as one stop unless it was delivered by another Route driver.
Any help is very much appreciated.

K

Ask a Question