Windows XP Multiple Calendar Management

Reaction score
I am a church administrator and I'm wondering if anyone can help me with the use of Outlook Calendar.
I am using Outlook Calendar to record all events, appointments etc, using different categories for different areas, venues, etc. but I would like to also show seperarate calendars in monthly format for some of those calendars. For instance there may be a number of different meetings happening in each of our three venues each day. As Administrator I need all those events to be shown in one calendar view along with my own appointments, however I would like to show each venue's bookings as a seperate Monthly view so that booking can be managed easily. I cannot find an easy way of doing this apart from copying a category from the main calendar and pasting it into a fresh calendar each time. Is there another way? Rmarshp

Reaction score
Are you using multiple calendars? If so, in Office 2007, you can view multiple calendars side by side or overlaid (each calendar on top of the other).
Jolene

Ask a Question