Multiple Business Cards in Outlook2007 Contact

I want to be able to have more than one busienss cards within my contact so
that I could have one show personal information, one have business contact
info and one for a hobby group with seperate info. Is this possible in
Outlook 2007 or do I need to create multiple contacts?

Knight

As far as I know, no. Each contact gets one card.

"WF_Qtet_Bass" <wfuson[at]bellsouth[dot]net.donotspam> wrote in message

I want to be able to have more than one busienss cards within my contact so
that I could have one show personal information, one have business contact
info and one for a hobby group with seperate info. Is this possible in
Outlook 2007 or do I need to create multiple contacts?

I created two contacts one for biz and one for personal stuff. It
seems to work pretty good.