Multi Select

AccessDB

I created a list box that will let me select more than one, but the
problem is that when I run the report (a command button that I created
and works) the results are not what I want. Instead of showing just
the particular items that I selected it shows everything.
Here is the code that I have for my list box.
Private Sub cmdCreateReport_Click()
On Error GoTo Err_cmdCreateReport_Click

Dim strCriteria As String
Dim bolCriteria As Boolean

bolCriteria = False
strSQL = ""
strCriteria = ""

BeginSQL

strCriteria = "WHERE ("
If Not IsNull(Me.cboMfg.Value) Then
strCriteria = strCriteria & "(([new].[MANUFACTURER]) = '" &
cboMfg.Value & "') "
bolCriteria = True
End If

If Not IsNull(Me.ListApp.Value) Then
If Not bolCriteria Then
strCriteria = strCriteria & "(([new].[APPLICATION]) = '" &
ListApp.Value & "') "
Else
strCriteria = strCriteria & "AND (([new].[APPLICATION]) =
'" & ListApp.Value & "') "
End If
bolCriteria = True
End If

If bolCriteria Then
'if criteria was entered add it to the SQL string
strSQL = strSQL & strCriteria & ")"
End If

'close SQL and create query
EndSQL

ShowReport 'Me.cboSortBy1.Value, Me.cboSortBy2.Value

Exit_cmdCreateReport_Click:
Exit Sub

Err_cmdCreateReport_Click:
MsgBox Err.Description
Resume Exit_cmdCreateReport_Click

End Sub

AccessDB

See my sample database. It shows code for how to loop through a multiselect
listbox to get the values:

Building SQL string based on values entered into controls
 http://www.accessmvp.com/KDSnell/SampleDBs.htm#FilterForm

--

        Ken Snell
<MS ACCESS MVP>http://www.accessmvp.com/KDSnell/

[...]
End Sub- Hide quoted text -

Which one? You have 6 categories and about 1 to 3 different zip files
in each one.
Thank you.

[...]

Thank you.- Hide quoted text -

I think I found it. Based on what you have, I should be able to get
the code that I wnat and need. Thank you very much.