msoFileDialogFilePicker

Steve Z via AccessMonster.com

I tried to use some of the code from the Northwinds sample file for the same
purpose in one of my databases. I keep getting the same "variable not
defined" error. I was told it might relate to my selections in the references
area of my but I have selected the recommneded "Microsoft Access 11.0 Object
Library".

RoyVidar

Steve Z via AccessMonster.com wrote in message said:
I tried to use some of the code from the Northwinds sample file for the same
purpose in one of my databases. I keep getting the same "variable not
defined" error. I was told it might relate to my selections in the references
area of my but I have selected the recommneded "Microsoft Access 11.0 Object
Library".

The "mso" part of your subject line, denotes the Microsoft Office
<version> Object Library, which you also need to select/check.