MSI Z97I Gaming AC Mini-ITX Motherboard

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
Legit Reviews have had the MSI Z97I Gaming AC Mini-ITX Motherboard on their test bench this week - here's a snippet:

Taking a quick glance at the MSI Z97I Gaming AC motherboard, we find that it has two DDR3 slots, a single PCIe x16, four SATA 6Gbpx ports, and an internal SuperSpeed USB 3.0 header. When we take a look at the available network connections, we find that it has a KillerNIC Gigabit ethernet and WiFi built in. Audio is provided through an 8-channel Realtek ALC 1150, MSI’s USB Audio Power that provides a stable 5V to the USB ports, Audio Boost 2, Nichicon Japanese capacitors for a superior audio signal and gold plated audio connections. All this is packed onto a tiny mITX motherboard priced at $206 plus shipping and a 3-year warranty from MSI.

MSI-Z97I-Gaming-AC-Layout-Overview-645x642.jpg

Read more at Legit Reviews

Reaction score
I'm amazed how small motherboards are getting these days.
I used to build pc's back in 2002 and they were monsters compared to todays ones!
Nice review as ever Becky but maxed out on gadgets now!:nod:

Ask a Question