MSI isssue - Error 1322

Aaron

I get the following message if I try to install to a
directory that is not the default...

A portion of the folder path '' is invalid. It is either
empty or exceeds the length allowed by the system

This is a simple structure the application directory and
several custome directories under it all defined with a
default location similair to this [TARGETDIR]\Docs.

What causes this the error code list number is 1322.

Please help I am more of a driver guy helping someone else
in my office.

Thanks,
Aaron Baranoff
(e-mail address removed)

Jeffrey Tan[MSFT]

Hello Aaron,

I noticed that the issue has already been posted in this group.
I have add a reply to another post of you.
If you have follow up questions, please post there and I will work with
you. Thanks.

Jeffrey Tan
Microsoft Online Partner Support