MS Office Proffesional 2003

Reaction score
I have had to reinstall MS Office Pro 2003 on my Vista machine today...
Since doing the install everytime I open an application, be it Excel, Word or Outlook...I am always greeted with having to accept the EULA..Its starting to do me nut in now...

I have been to MS site here and tried what they say...I have even followed what others say about turning off User Account Control, and accepting EULA then restarting the computer and turning UAC back on. without any luck....Need help please...

Attachments

• EULA.jpg
    EULA.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 233
Reaction score
Ian Cunningham said:
Did you try the RegEdit method listed under workaround on this page?:

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/884202

If that doesn't work you could try installing it again with admin privileges, and then update Office with SP3 :).

I would have asumed been logged in as Administrator on the machine would have given meAdmin Privi...I am the only user on this machine and there are no other accounts set up on it..I did updates after installing and SP3 of the updates along with about 15 others...

I did try the workaround, but when I get to step 4 ( Permissions) that is not there..I will uninstall and start again....

Reaction score
Ok I reinstalled Office 2003 again and did all the updates including SP3..But still was getting asked to agree to EULA everytime I opened anything...Restarted in Safe modeand opened Outlook and accepted the EULA...Then restarted in normalmode..This seems to have done the trick...No more EULA poping up for me..Wish I had thought of this before uninstalling....

Ask a Question