MS is a bunch of fascists!

kurttrail

http://www.google.com/groups?q=g:th...-8&[email protected]

Why the f*ck did you NAZI C-suckers pull my post this time?

I PRAY that all those involved in censorship spend eternity in Abu Ghraib
prison!

Dear Lord Jaysus, please, oh pretty please make the scumbags that pervert
the ideal of "Free Speech" die the most horrible death imaginable. Ebola
should do very nicely, or even some new type of deadlier and longer lasting
hemorrhagic fever. Then after you send them to Hell, treat them like a
Muslim prisoner in the Abu Ghraib! Thank you Lord Jaysus.

AMEN!

--
Peace!
Kurt

Jim Macklin

Kurt, you need to have your meds on a regular schedule.

You should also look up the word fascist.

"kurttrail" <[email protected]>
wrote in message

http://www.google.com/groups?q=g:th...-8&[email protected]

| Why the f*ck did you NAZI C-suckers pull my post this
time?

| I PRAY that all those involved in censorship spend
eternity in Abu Ghraib
| prison!
|
| Dear Lord Jaysus, please, oh pretty please make the
scumbags that pervert
| the ideal of "Free Speech" die the most horrible death
imaginable. Ebola
| should do very nicely, or even some new type of deadlier
and longer lasting
| hemorrhagic fever. Then after you send them to Hell,
treat them like a
| Muslim prisoner in the Abu Ghraib! Thank you Lord Jaysus.
|
| AMEN!
|
| --
| Peace!
| Kurt
| Self-anointed Moderator
| microscum.pubic.windowsexp.gonorrhea
| http://microscum.com
| "Trustworthy Computing" is only another example of an
Oxymoron!
| "Produkt-Aktivierung macht frei!"

Psychiatrist

If you do not yet have a psychiatric diagnosis, please consider getting
a professional evaluation immediately. You can be helped to feel
better. Living with all that toxic anger and feeling like everyone is
out to get you must make you miserable, and you needn't feel miserable.

If you already have a diagnosis, then you should consider the advice
from Jim. I know the meds make you feel bad physically, but they will
keep the paranoia under control and allow you to function in the world.
You can also discuss changing your prescription with your own doctor.

Really, please get some help.

kurttrail

Jim said:
Kurt, you need to have your meds on a regular schedule.

You should also look up the word fascist.

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=fascist

Fascists were one's that used censorship, lies, and patriotic platitudes
to convince people what to believe. Sounds eerily familiar, doesn't it?
Both in regards to MS, and the Bushie pussies.

--

Psychiatrist said:
If you do not yet have a psychiatric diagnosis, please consider
getting
a professional evaluation immediately.
LOL!

You can be helped to feel
better.

I feel just great!

Living with all that toxic anger and feeling like everyone is
out to get you must make you miserable, and you needn't feel
miserable.

Please! Any real psychiatrist would see how mentally balanced & healthy
I am, for being able to channel my natural indignation, over the
censorship of my words, into humour. Anyone with half a brain would
have saw that my "prayer" was totally tongue in cheek, even if they
didn't find it to be funny.
If you already have a diagnosis, then you should consider the advice
from Jim.

The day I take advice from Jim, pigs will fly through mountains.
I know the meds make you feel bad physically, but they will
keep the paranoia under control and allow you to function in the
world.

You obviously don't know me at all.
You can also discuss changing your prescription with your own doctor.

Really, please get some help.

I did seek help, from "My Lord Jaysus!" ;-)

Amen! LOL!

--
Peace!
Kurt
Self-anointed Moderator
microscum.pubic.windowsexp.gonorrhea
http://microscum.com
"Produkt-Aktivierung macht frei!"

Danny Mingledorff

kurttrail said:
http://www.google.com/groups?q=g:th...-8&[email protected]

Why the f*ck did you NAZI C-suckers pull my post this time?

I PRAY that all those involved in censorship spend eternity in Abu Ghraib
prison!

Dear Lord Jaysus, please, oh pretty please make the scumbags that pervert
the ideal of "Free Speech" die the most horrible death imaginable. Ebola
should do very nicely, or even some new type of deadlier and longer lasting
hemorrhagic fever. Then after you send them to Hell, treat them like a
Muslim prisoner in the Abu Ghraib! Thank you Lord Jaysus.

AMEN!

--
Peace!
Kurt
Self-anointed Moderator
microscum.pubic.windowsexp.gonorrhea
http://microscum.com
"Produkt-Aktivierung macht frei!"

Of course, you may have merely been censored for using the word "b*tch".
That's about the only thing I saw different than what they usually let
through.

Patience, Kurt, patience...

....danny

kurttrail

Jeremy said:
Hmmm. Ever thought of getting a life ?

Have one, but thanks for the thought. Ever thought of getting a funny
bone?

--
Peace!
Kurt
Self-anointed Moderator
microscum.pubic.windowsexp.gonorrhea
http://microscum.com
"Produkt-Aktivierung macht frei!"

Psychiatrist

kurttrail said:
Psychiatrist wrote:

I feel just great!

Living with all that toxic anger and feeling like everyone is

Please! Any real psychiatrist would see how mentally balanced & healthy
I am, for being able to channel my natural indignation, over the
censorship of my words, into humour. Anyone with half a brain would
have saw that my "prayer" was totally tongue in cheek, even if they
didn't find it to be funny.

The day I take advice from Jim, pigs will fly through mountains.

You obviously don't know me at all.

I did seek help, from "My Lord Jaysus!" ;-)

Amen! LOL!
I was referring not only to your "prayer," but to the outbursts on the
thread that you so thoughtfully provided a link to, and other
expressions of uncontrolled anger I have seen you display. This is not
the first evidence of irrationality on your part. You seem to be very
angry at other people. What you call "humor" is not humor at all, but
the lashing out of a trouble person.
I repeat, please seek professional help. The term "toxic anger" wasn't
coined for no reason. You are poisoning your own life.

Jim Macklin

All forms of government use those tools, fascists don't
allow the opposition any voice. If MS or Bush was a
fascist, you would hear only one side. The men in black
would have found you and removed you from the scene. Many
like (un)minded would also be silenced.

Now, go take your meds.

"kurttrail" <[email protected]>
wrote in message
| Jim Macklin wrote:
|
| > Kurt, you need to have your meds on a regular schedule.
| >
| > You should also look up the word fascist.
| >

| http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=fascist
|
| Fascists were one's that used censorship, lies, and
patriotic platitudes
| to convince people what to believe. Sounds eerily
familiar, doesn't it?
| Both in regards to MS, and the Bushie pussies.
|
| --
| Peace!
| Kurt
| Self-anointed Moderator
| microscum.pubic.windowsexp.gonorrhea
| http://microscum.com
| "Trustworthy Computing" is only another example of an
Oxymoron!
| "Produkt-Aktivierung macht frei!"

kurttrail

Danny said:
message

http://www.google.com/groups?q=g:th...-8&[email protected]

Of course, you may have merely been censored for using the word
"b*tch".
That's about the only thing I saw different than what they usually let
through.

Patience, Kurt, patience...

...danny

I did think about that.

"SASSER WORM IS A BITCH!" This is the name of a recent thread that is
still on the server.

And that's plain to see without even having to open up the message.

While I don't use that particular word every day, I have used that in
the past, without any problems here.

Hell, I wrote this OP with every intention of having pulled from the
server, kind of as a personal, but humourous message to the guys that
are actually doing the censoring. I was shocked when I saw it still on
the server this morning. Oh well, it did start my morning off with a
good laugh.

I don't take these censorship games that MS's server boys are playing
seriously. While I may have sounded pissed off, purposefully, I really
just find their games to be futile and childish. Hence my childish
response to them. I really wish no ill will on anybody, but I do like
to have a little fun in pointing out the futility of their censorship,
in my own unique way.

Take care, Danny! :)

--

Psychiatrist said:
I was referring not only to your "prayer," but to the outbursts on the
thread that you so thoughtfully provided a link to, and other
expressions of uncontrolled anger I have seen you display.

What anger? Like I said you really don't know me, because I have hardly
ever been angry about what happens in this group. What YOU perceive,
isn't neccessarily reality.
This is
not
the first evidence of irrationality on your part.

Then please supply examples, instead blowing hot air.
You seem to be very
angry at other people.

The operative word would be "seem." While I take my opinions seriously,
I answer those that attack me for my opinions, instead of explaining why
they don't like my opinion, humourously. I used feigned anger for comic
effect, not as an expression of my true feelings. I have the ability to
both argue my opinions, and torture those that only attack me with my
comic witt. Obviously comedy is in the eye of the beholder, so I write
to make to make me laugh, and hope that some other people share a
similiar humour as me.
What you call "humor" is not humor at all, but
the lashing out of a trouble person.

Totally subjective. And I prefer the real english spelling of HUMOUR,
not the lazy fat american spelling.
I repeat, please seek professional help.

No need to repeat yourself, as why in the world would any rational and
sane person take advise of someone hiding their real identity, no matter
how many times they vainly repeat themselves. My name is Kurt. My
address and phone number are easy to find on the internet, if you know
where to look. I have the courage to stand here as a man of my
convictions. I don't need to hide.

Obviously you are a coward that has to hide who he really is. Be a man,
and tell the whole group who you are, or cower behind "Psychiatrist,"
like a little boy cowering behind his momma.
The term "toxic anger"
wasn't
coined for no reason.

I'm sure it wasn't. But I hardly ever get angry, toxic or any other
way.
You are poisoning your own life.

My life, my way. If I happened to die today, I can say that I had a lot
of fun, and enjoyed my life!

"For what is a man, what has he got?
If not himself, then he has naught.
To say the things he truly feels;
And not the words of one who kneels.
The record shows I took the blows -
And did it my way!"

[Think of me singing like Bill Murray goofing on lounge singers, when
you sing the lyrics in your head.]

--

kurttrail said:
[...]

I hadn't seen the post you referenced before reading this thread, so,
previous supposition may be faulty. Your results may vary, don't try this
at home, etc....

I can't find any logic behind the posts that get pulled. There seem to be a
number that should be pulled and don't, and I'm surprised at some of yours
that haven't been.

My hunch has been that your volatility was calculated rather than
irrational, and I'm sure you're aware, and count on, that it doesn't always
play well in Peoria. Unfortunately, I think your message gets lost when
people lump you in with the noise from the bigots and elitists who frequent
these groups to make themselves feel better by belittling those seeking
enlightenment.

But, that's part of the cost of relatively free speech, trying to separate
the wheat from the chaff.

If you ever find any of those meds others are trying to prescribe, pass them
on. I've got some users in mind who could benefit...

....danny

Art

I pray and hope that you surrender your life to Jesus Christ and
become a Christian and then you will know the meaning of loving your
enemies. Microsoft is AWESOME!!!

message :
http://www.google.com/groups?q=g:th...-8&[email protected]
:
: Why the f*ck did you NAZI C-suckers pull my post this time?
:
: I PRAY that all those involved in censorship spend eternity in Abu
Ghraib
: prison!
:
: Dear Lord Jaysus, please, oh pretty please make the scumbags that
pervert
: the ideal of "Free Speech" die the most horrible death imaginable.
Ebola
: should do very nicely, or even some new type of deadlier and longer
lasting
: hemorrhagic fever. Then after you send them to Hell, treat them
like a
: Muslim prisoner in the Abu Ghraib! Thank you Lord Jaysus.
:
: AMEN!
:
: --

Jim said:
All forms of government use those tools, fascists don't
allow the opposition any voice. If MS or Bush was a
fascist, you would hear only one side. The men in black
would have found you and removed you from the scene. Many
like (un)minded would also be silenced.

That's only after that take total control. That's why me and many, many
others are speaking out now, before the fascists seize total control
Now, go take your meds.

LOL! Right around 4:20 every day, like clockwork.
"kurttrail" <[email protected]>

Peace!
Kurt
Self-anointed Moderator
microscum.pubic.windowsexp.gonorrhea
http://microscum.com
"Produkt-Aktivierung macht frei!"

Jim Macklin

You should say, "I and many and many....."

Danny said:
I hadn't seen the post you referenced before reading this thread, so,
previous supposition may be faulty. Your results may vary, don't try
this
at home, etc....

I can't find any logic behind the posts that get pulled. There seem
to be a
number that should be pulled and don't, and I'm surprised at some of
yours
that haven't been.

That's what gets me, that there is no rhyme to their reason.
My hunch has been that your volatility was calculated rather than
irrational, and I'm sure you're aware, and count on, that it doesn't
always
play well in Peoria.

Oh yeah. I had my sense of humour long before I ever heard Howard
Stern, and as an adolescent my BIG mouth got me in plenty of trouble.
I've come to terms with this long ago, so I'll just keep on keeping on.
We all have our faults that we have to live with. I just gotta be me,
and let the chips fall where they may.
Unfortunately, I think your message gets lost
when
people lump you in with the noise from the bigots and elitists who
frequent
these groups to make themselves feel better by belittling those
seeking
enlightenment.

Yes. I agree. It's the New Jersey boy in me. Can't just let a putdown
go unanswered.
But, that's part of the cost of relatively free speech, trying to
separate
the wheat from the chaff.

If you ever find any of those meds others are trying to prescribe,
pass them
on. I've got some users in mind who could benefit...

ROFL!

--
Peace!
Kurt
Self-anointed Moderator
microscum.pubic.windowsexp.gonorrhea
http://microscum.com
"Produkt-Aktivierung macht frei!"

Tom Lake

Fascists were one's that used censorship, lies, and patriotic
So let 'em take over! I'm tired of having to think for myself, anyway. If
they tell me what to think, it will be much easier for me. I won't have to
waste energy wondering about anything. The State will have all the answers.

Hageln den all-wissenden Zustand! (whatever the Hell THAT means!)

Tom Lake

kurttrail

Tom said:
So let 'em take over!

My father grew up in Nazi Germany, and then escaped from East Germany, so
NEVER AGAIN!
I'm tired of having to think for myself,
anyway.
Lobotomy!

If they tell me what to think, it will be much easier for
me. I won't have to waste energy wondering about anything. The
State will have all the answers.

Ignorance is Bliss!
Hageln den all-wissenden Zustand! (whatever the Hell THAT means!)

Tom Lake

"Hail the all-knowing condition" A wise man knows that he knows nothing,
and that all knowledge is mere belief.

--

Art said:
I pray and hope that you surrender your life to Jesus Christ and
become a Christian and then you will know the meaning of loving your
enemies.

There was no Jewish man named Jesus that lived 2000 years ago. Jesus is a
greek name. You've given your soul to a false god! If you are gonna
worship a long dead man as your god, you should at least have the decency to
call him by his real effin' name! Yehoshua!
Microsoft is AWESOME!!!

You'd have to have an abundance of "Blind Faith"* to believe that! And you
have already demonstrated the blind part! Jesus! ROFL!

*Blind Faith - The ability to fool one's self into believing the most
rediculous & irrational things imaginable.

--
Peace!
Kurt
Self-anointed Moderator