MS dumps Vista.

Ken Halter

Kevin Provance said:
LMAO!!!! I'm pissing my pants that was so funny!!!!!!

I totally thrashed that first "your mamma" joke said:
It was nice of those boneheads in the Vista groups to cross-post here.
Probably more mis-nominated MVPs looking to destroy the community.

It's a bit hard to believe people can't see the letters "vb" in the group's
name, eh? Someone surely knows how to crosspost, though.

Jack the Ripper

Ken said:
"Kevin Provance" <kevin@remove_tpasoft_remove.com> wrote in message

You both should make sure that you wash and wipe each other's behinds
before you pucker-up and kiss them. Two *clowns* pi$$ing in the wind.

Kevin Provance

Is that the best you have Jack (Off) the (Male) (St)Ripper?

I do so despise spatting weith unintellectual individuals.

Kevin Provance said:
Is that the best you have Jack (Off) the (Male) (St)Ripper?

I do so despise spatting weith unintellectual individuals.

Maybe it's Jack the Dripper <g> Either way, you're right. Kids these days,
eh?

Bill McCarthy

Ken Halter said:
Maybe it's Jack the Dripper <g> Either way, you're right. Kids these days,
eh?

Well well well... looksee here.. if it aint Kevin and Ken at it yet again.
Grow up guys, you're acting like a bunch of eight year olds.

Kevin Provance

FO Bill, your kind isn't welcome. This is *my* group.

Kevin Provance said:
FO Bill, your kind isn't welcome. This is *my* group.

| >> I do so despise spatting weith unintellectual individuals.
| >
| > Maybe it's Jack the Dripper <g> Either way, you're right. Kids these
days,
| > eh?
|

| Well well well... looksee here.. if it aint Kevin and Ken at it yet
again.
| Grow up guys, you're acting like a bunch of eight year olds.

quod erat demonstrandum