Access MS Access: Autofill Textbox Data In Form will not Save Data To Table

Reaction score
Hello - I am currently building an "Agent Journal" Database. This will be an area where supervisors can enter "Journal Entries" for their direct reports. The way it is currently setup is: The Supervisor form pops up. Supervisor selects their name from a dropdown, and select a command button. This opens another form with another dropdown that lists only the selected supervisors direct reports. Once the "direct report" name is selected, they will hit another command button that opens the "Journal Entry Form" On this form, there are text boxes for Supervisor and Agent. These fields are auto-populated based on the names selected on the previous 2 forms. There is also a combo box where they can select a "reason" from a dropdown menu, and a date picker so they can enter the date. The problem that i am having is: The data entered into the final form will not save to a table. I want to maintain the auto-populating of the Supervisor and Agent names when this form opens, and i want to have them select a command button to save all of the data on this form to a table. Can anyone help me with this????

Ask a Question