Mr Browne I Need Your help!

Reaction score
Greetings sir!

I have been asking this question inwhich there has been no answer :(.
I ask for your expertise.

I have created a database that record incoming calls and allows you to input date and time for a scheduled appointment. The layout of needs to look like a weekly planner schedule (which I've made up of unbound boxes). I have created a query that filters thru the calls by weekstartdate and weekenddate, the query works well.
The trouble is that I would like the information of the call (which includes; name and address) to appear in the unbound box of the weekly calendar.
I am wondering whether you can use the unbound box to show the name and address of call when an IF condition is met; for eg. call 1 is assigned to 10am time on Monday 11, 2007. becuase the TIME is the IF condition the infornmation is displayed in the unbound box, if the TIME conditon is not assigned then unbound box remains empty.

I presume if this can be done it's a visual basic code issue, in that case what would it be?

Thankyou for your time
Please repond either way if it can or cannot be done
MCB

Reaction score
No answer yet, please there has to be one

Still need help. anyone...please......am I asking too much?.....

Ask a Question