MprConfigServerInstall

Phil White

Hi there,

Has anyone got any information on this API? (MprConfigServerInstall)
I want to set up the RRAS service to only funcion as a router,
equivalent to going through the RRAS wizard and only selecting 'LAN'.

If i call this function i end up with the ports configured and
incoming connections configure (which i don't want)

I can't find any documentation or sample stuff other than the MSDN
stuff (which isn't helping really).

If anyone could offer some advice or point me in the right direction i
would appreciate it

Thanks in Advance

Phil

Janani V[MSFT]

After using this function change the following registry key to specify that
you want to start RRAS and not Incoming connections.
HKLM\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\RemoteAccess\Parameters\IcConfigured
---> 0x0 to specify that you dont want IC to be configured.

Now, Change the service state to manual and start the services.

Phil White

Hi Janani,

Thanks for the response, could I ask a further question?

How did you determine this? Is there somewhere that this is documented?
Or a particular book you would recommend?

Thanks again

Phil

Janani V[MSFT]

Hi Phil,
It is documented in MSDN and you can refer to the following link:
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;311953

Janani.