Move cell contents to another column IF

I have a listing of items and one column is now a combination of detail
lines, and product part #'s. I need to be able to seperate the two. The two
types appear in no particular order or sequence that is consistant.

One characteristic of the part #'s is that they always start with at least
two capital letters. Sometimes there are more caps, but at least 2.

Is there a way to move the contents of a cell IF the first two letters of
the cell are caps? Example below.

What I have now:
Col A Col B Col C
1 AB123