-----Original Message-----
From: sixwest [mailto:[email protected]]
Posted At: 26. juni 2005 16:55
Posted To: microsoft.public.frontpage.client
Conversation: Mouseout with Layers
Subject: Mouseout with Layers

I've set up a page with layers becoming visible with different
mouseovers. My problem is the "mouseout". If I've set up "Layer 1" to
appear when "Hoverbutton A" is "moused-over, how do I get "Layer 1" to
disappear again when the mouse leaves "Hoverbutton A"?

Thanks

Stefan B Rusynko

When you create the Swap Image Behavior you have an option to set a Restore on mouse out event
- or just create a Swap Image Restore Behavior