Motherboard

Reaction score
My motherboard wont turn on the screen if I run it 133/133. I found something that said I have to flash it to some next date thing to make it work. but as I'm not that adanced I dont fancie doing that. is they another way around??

Motherboard is Elitegroup K7S5A

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Yup, we'll need a little more info to help out :)

CPU / Memory ideally!

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Do you know what type of memory you have?

If you need to flash your BIOS, it is very easy to do as long as you follow the instructions. Do you have the page where you read that you need to do this?

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
OK, after reading that it does look like you need to update your BIOS.

Download the BIOS file, and the recommended "flasher" along with the documentation.

It is really easy to perform, as long as you follow the instructions exactly, and don't reset/turn off your PC during the process!

Reaction score
a few questions with the new updated BIOS what do i do with it before i start do i need it on disk or what??

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
I'm not sure on the exact process for ECS motherboards, so you will have to read the FAQs on their site.

You won't loose any information on your PC though, it will only change a small portion of information that tells your PC how to work together (on the motherboard). :)

Ask a Question