"More Controls" button

Thanks for taking the time to read my question.

I am trying to use the More Controls button in the tool box, but every time
I click on it my Access crashes, and I submit an error report. if I click on
"Debug" in the window that pop us letting you send the message to Microsoft,
I get

"Just-In-Time Debugging"
"An exception 'Unhandled Win32 Exception' has occurred in MSACCESS.EXE.
However, no debuggers are registered that can debug this exception. Unable to
JIT debug."

I am using Access2000. I have used this button in 97.

Thanks for the help.

Brad

Baz

Brad said:
Thanks for taking the time to read my question.

I am trying to use the More Controls button in the tool box, but every time
I click on it my Access crashes, and I submit an error report. if I click on
"Debug" in the window that pop us letting you send the message to Microsoft,
I get

"Just-In-Time Debugging"
"An exception 'Unhandled Win32 Exception' has occurred in MSACCESS.EXE.
However, no debuggers are registered that can debug this exception. Unable to
JIT debug."

I am using Access2000. I have used this button in 97.

Thanks for the help.

Brad

I think I would try reinstalling Access.

Stephen Lebans

I think the following thread still applies in your specific situation.
Newsgroups: comp.databases.ms-access
From: "Stephen Lebans" <[email protected]> - Find messages by
this author
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2000 03:13:21 GMT
Subject: Re: more controls for toolbox
| Report Abuse

Pete get out the disinfectant because you have been bitten with the
Comcat.dll version BUG.<g>
Seriously, you have a mismatch on the version of the Comcat.dll
registered/or not registered on your system. Have a look at:
http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/Q174/2/17.ASP?LN=EN-...
Article ID: Q174217

and to understand how this relates to Access see:
http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/Q174/9/64.ASP?LN=EN-...

--

HTH
Stephen Lebans