monthly calendar cuts off part of the entry in view

jane

I want to be able to print my monthly calendar and have all the entries show up. At the moment it only prints the first 12 letters, or so of each entry.

Any help greatly appreciated..
Submitted using http://www.outlookforums.com

jane

Yes it is Outlook 2007. The calendar is created by syncing my Palm Pilot with Outlook.

Palm desktop has no problem printing the calendar correctly, but i cannot get it to print correctly out of Outlook, even using the Calendar Printing Assistant, which I downloaded.

Even if I enter an appointment directly to Outlook (not from my Palm), it will only show up the first few words and then truncates on the screen as well as on the printed sheet.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

tillman1952 wrote on Wed, 14 October 2009 08:4
> >I want to be able to print my monthly calendar and have all the entries show
> >up. At the moment it only prints the first 12 letters, or so of each entry.

Outlook 2007, perhaps? One of the printing tools here should help:
http://www.slipstick.com/addins/calendar_print.asp

Diane Poremsky [MVP]

Did you actually load the calendar printing assistant? (Start menu, office
folder, tools) It wraps subjects as room allows when Outlook's native
printing layouts are limited to one line. Are you using landscape or
portrait? Landscape will show more letters.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:
mailto:[email protected]

mailto:[email protected]

Do you keep Outlook open 24/7? Vote in our poll:

> Yes it is Outlook 2007. The calendar is created by syncing my Palm Pilot
> with Outlook.
> Palm desktop has no problem printing the calendar correctly, but i cannot
> get it to print correctly out of Outlook, even using the Calendar Printing
> Assistant, which I downloaded.
> Even if I enter an appointment directly to Outlook (not from my Palm), it
> will only show up the first few words and then truncates on the screen as
> well as on the printed sheet.
> > Any ideas? > > Thanks, >
> tillman1952 wrote on Wed, 14 October 2009 08:47
>> "jane" <janedallas[at]aol[dot]com> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]...

Outlook 2007, perhaps? One of the printing tools here should help:
http://www.slipstick.com/addins/calendar_print.asp

Submitted using http://www.outlookforums.com

jane

Yes it is loaded. If this will help anyone else - here are some step by step instuctions, once in Calendar Printing Asst. I chose the following:
template - standard month (letter)
Calendar Style - Basic
font - Franklin gothic (perpetual) - it seemed smaller!
Page setup - Letter Landscape
Paper Orientation - Landscape

I also went into Application settings and chose:
Minimum font size 2
Spacing - ultra condensed
and Extra Light

This has helped enormously - it is still truncating the entries but I can see a lot more. Also new entries for appointments seem to wrap OK.

Thanks for help

outlookmvp wrote on Wed, 14 October 2009 20:1