modem

Ellis Fitzwalter

I have a Creative Modem Blaster DI5630. It is a voice fax
data modem. Creative labs has no XP driver for that modem
so XP recognized it as a generic fax modem. Is the a way
to get the voice functionality back. Thanks.

Jim Macklin

buy a new modem.

"Ellis Fitzwalter" <[email protected]>
wrote in message
| I have a Creative Modem Blaster DI5630. It is a voice fax
| data modem. Creative labs has no XP driver for that modem
| so XP recognized it as a generic fax modem. Is the a way
| to get the voice functionality back. Thanks.

NobodyMan

I have a Creative Modem Blaster DI5630. It is a voice fax
data modem. Creative labs has no XP driver for that modem
so XP recognized it as a generic fax modem. Is the a way
to get the voice functionality back. Thanks.

Sure. Petition Creative to create an XP driver. Wait. Wait some
more. Grow a beard and get grey hair while waiting. Wait a little
longer.

Or you could just go out and upgrade your old, obsolete modem.