From: "blankthespammers" <[email protected]>
Subject: How to intermix files and folders in alphabetical order?
Date: 1999/09/15
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.win98.gen_discussion

The detail view of a folder's contents shows the following when sorted
on
the name column:

Albert Folder
Alpha Folder
Albert File.txt
Alpha File.txt

I want the detail view (and list view) to list them alphabetically
sorted on
the name column so the folders and files mix according to the names.
They
should be like the following:

Albert Folder
Albert File.txt
Alpha Folder
Alpha File.txt

How can this be done?

I've looked at the HTML and JavaScripting of the "folder.htt" file
created
when "Customize this Folder..." command is used. I don't see anything
allowing modifying the file list order and wouldn't know how to change
it if
I did see something.

So? Who has the answer?
</previousMessage>

David Candy

No answer for 98. Not possible. Faulty XP can in a major bug. Turn on Show In Groups.