Missing SQLDMO.h in VC7

Neo Chou

Greetings!

I'm converting a project written in VC6 to VS.NET 2003. When I built the
solution that was generated automatically from VC6 workspace (.dsw), some
errors occurred. "sqlole.h", "sqloledb.h", "sqldmo.h" and "sqldmoid.h" are
included in the source code, but I cannot find them in VS.NET include files.
I installed the latest version of Platform SDK in my machine, but its path
is only added to VC6. Is there another version for VS.NET 2003, or should I
add the path manually in VS.NET 2003?

Thanks in advance!

Neo

Carl Daniel [VC++ MVP]

Neo said:
Greetings!

I'm converting a project written in VC6 to VS.NET 2003. When I built
the solution that was generated automatically from VC6 workspace
(.dsw), some errors occurred. "sqlole.h", "sqloledb.h", "sqldmo.h"
and "sqldmoid.h" are included in the source code, but I cannot find
them in VS.NET include files. I installed the latest version of
Platform SDK in my machine, but its path is only added to VC6. Is
there another version for VS.NET 2003, or should I add the path
manually in VS.NET 2003?

Add the path for the latest platform SDK to your VS.NET installation
manually.

-cd

titi

Neo Chou said:
Greetings!

I'm converting a project written in VC6 to VS.NET 2003. When I built the
solution that was generated automatically from VC6 workspace (.dsw), some
errors occurred. "sqlole.h", "sqloledb.h", "sqldmo.h" and "sqldmoid.h" are
included in the source code, but I cannot find them in VS.NET include files.
I installed the latest version of Platform SDK in my machine, but its path
is only added to VC6. Is there another version for VS.NET 2003, or should I
add the path manually in VS.NET 2003?

Thanks in advance!

Neo

microsoft.public.vc.database,microsoft.public.dotnet.languages.vc
Sent: Monday, January 12, 2004 10:23 AM
Subject: Missing SQLDMO.h in VC7

Greetings!

I'm converting a project written in VC6 to VS.NET 2003. When I built the
solution that was generated automatically from VC6 workspace (.dsw), some
errors occurred. "sqlole.h", "sqloledb.h", "sqldmo.h" and "sqldmoid.h" are
included in the source code, but I cannot find them in VS.NET include files.
I installed the latest version of Platform SDK in my machine, but its path
is only added to VC6. Is there another version for VS.NET 2003, or should I
add the path manually in VS.NET 2003?

Thanks in advance!

Neo

If I not mis-remember
I use only
#import directive
that library that use by VB6

and can not run it ( log on )

but I have many problem
to lay control MFC on Dialog , it very hard
for many control ,especialy when i have to use
Tab Control

Sorry for inccorrect posting , i am new for newsgroup , and outlook

titi