MISSING: Microsoft Word 11.0 Project Library

ChrisMattock

Morning all, having some problems with an excel sheet that I have made
on my laptop and brought into work and when I try and run any of the
macros it comes up with....

Compile Error:

Can't find project or library

I opened Tools => References and found that on the work machine I
have:

MISSING: Microsoft Word 11.0 Project Library

With Microsoft Word 10.0 Project Library being present amoungst others,
any suggestions as to how to rectify this?

Jon Peltier

The easiest way to deal with this is through early binding, which means you
don't specify a Word version, you don't set a reference, you don't have the
nice intellisense in the VBE, but it works no matter which modern version of
Excel is installed.

http://peltiertech.com/Excel/EarlyLateBinding.html

- Jon
-------